KidTalk, PLC provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to children with speech, language, and feeding delays or disorders. We do not participate with any insurance companies at this time, but will provide you with an invoice which includes diagnosis and treatment codes, should you wish to submit for reimbursement. Please be aware that many insurance companies do not cover speech-language therapy for children, unless the need arises from an accident or incident. Check with your insurance company to verify your coverage and out of network benefits.
* Speech-Language Evaluations
* Feeding/Oral Motor Evaluations
* Expressive Language Therapy
* Receptive Language Therapy
* Cognitive-Linguistic Therapy
* Barton System for Reading and Spelling (Levels 1 & 2)
* Phonemic Awareness
* PROMPT Therapy
* Oral Motor/Feeding Therapy
* Articulation and Phonological Therapy
Typical Therapy Sessions are 50 minutes. Length of session may be adjusted based upon individual needs.
See our Classes page!